Karma Cafe welcomes writers/bloggers who can share insights, opinions, and content that are original, researched and well written.
If you are interested in writing for our E-magazine “EXPRESSO”, please read the guidelines.
• Please submit complete articles for consideration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Preference will be given to original content only, not previously published anywhere else, including your own site.
• If we find that content submitted by the writer has been lifted or published elsewhere, we will credit the original writer and put your contacts out in public/social media.
• Submissions should range between 500 and 800 words.
• Please submit your article as a Word document only along with title of your article, your bio note – 150 words or less, links of your website, social media profiles and relevant images (2 minimum, maximum 4) to the content along with the source.
• Do send us a description of your submission in 15-20 lines – This is mandatory.
• Use headings, subheadings or lists to structure your writing. Include facts, research, sources or personal anecdotes to substantiate your insights.
• Please do quality checks on your article before submitting to ensure it is a high standard of written English (proof reading, spelling, and grammar).
• We do not pay for content contributed.
• When an article is published on our site, it is then owned by Karma Cafe and you are not permitted to re-publish that content anywhere else, including on your own site, without prior approval from us.
• We will contact you within 3 working days after we receive your submission.
• No defamatory or abusive content will be allowed, no matter how strong or justified your emotions or arguments are.
• We will reject all submissions that contain advertising or sponsored links of any company’s products or services.
• Kindly note that your post may be edited to meet our style and standards and improve search engine visibility, though we will make every reasonable attempt to respect the writer’s work and maintain the sense of your writing.